Personal Data Information
You can generally use and browse righttutor.com.my without providing any Personal Data and may remain anonymous. However, to gain the full benefit and optimum experience of our website, you may decide to create an account or to register your personal information with us, which includes full name, gender, date of birth, email address, home or office mailing address, telephone no, NRIC no, , profession industries and specializations within services offered by Service Providers and all other Personal Data we may again to collect from you on any subsequent occasion.
Non-Personal Data Information
We may collect non-personal data information about users whenever they interact with our site. Non-personal data information may include browser name, computer IP address, and pages user visit on sifu.com.my and the time spent on those website pages, items and information searched for on our site, access time and dates, and other statistics.
We use cookie to help remember and understand and save user’s preferences for future visits, keep track of advertisements and compile aggregate data about site traffic and site interactions in order to offer better site experiences and tools in the future. We may also use trusted third party services that track this information on our behalf.
You can choose to have your computer warn you each time a cookie is being sent, or you can choose to turn off all cookies. You can do this through your browser settings. If you turn cookies off, some features will be disabled. It won’t affect the user’s experience that make your site experience more efficient and may function properly.
Purpose of Acquiring and Processing Your Personal Data
The personal data as provide/furnished by you to us or collected by us from you through such other as may be necessary for the fulfillment of the purposes at the time it was sought or collected, may be processed for the following purposes :
- To personalize user experience: we may use information in the aggregate to understand how our users as a group use the services and resources provided on our site.
- To improve our site: we continually strive to improve our website offerings based on the information and feedback we receive from you.
- To improve customer service: your information helps us to more effectively respond to your customer service requests and support needs.
- To ask for ratings and reviews of services: your feedback will facilitate progress of growth and enhance user experience of our site
- To administer content, promotion, survey or other site feature: to send users information they agreed to receive about topics we think users are fond of.
- To follow up with users after correspondence: for instance live chat whilst both users and admin are online, email or phone inquiries. If user decides to opt-in to our mailing list, they will receive emails that may include company newsletter, updates, related services information, etc. If at any time user would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, we include detailed unsubscribe instructions at the bottom of each email.
How We Protect Information
We protect your information from potential security breaches by implementing certain technological security measures including encryption, firewalls and secure socket layer (SSL) technology. However, these measures do not guarantee that your information will not be accessed, disclosed, altered or destroyed by breach of such firewalls and secure server software. By using our service, user acknowledge that user understand and agree to assume these risks.
Disclosure of Information
We do not sell, distribute or lease Personal Data or information that you provide or which Right Tutor Solutions otherwise comes by to third parties required by law, or with user permission. We may however disclose or transfer Personal Data or information for the purposes of rendering our services to you and this may include disclosure to any professional, third party service providers to us, who are formally engaged by us to help us make available and provide the Website service.
Third Party Links
Occasionally, at our discretion, we may or offer third party services on our website. These third party sites have separated and independent privacy policies. We therefore have no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of these linked sites. Nonetheless, we seek to protect the integrity of our site and welcome any feedback about these third party links websites.
Google advertising requirements can be summed up by Google’s advertising principles. They are put in place to provide a positive experience for users. We have not enabled Google Adsense on our website but we may do so in the future.
Right of Access to Personal Data
User acceptance of these terms
By using this website, you acknowledge this policy. Please do not use our site if you do not agree to this policy. Your continued use of the site following the posting of changes to this policy will be deemed your acceptance of those changes.